SFX Stranger Things covers revealed
Millie said in an interview in a new issue of SFX Stranger Things covers revealed : Now that we have this platform, what we can do is help all young people around the world achieve their dreams.
- Cover one : Jonathan (Charlie Heaton), Will (Noah Schnapp), Eleven (Millie Bobby Brown), and Mike (Finn Wolfhard).
- Cover two : Lucas (Caleb McLaughlin), Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo), Max (Sadie Sink), and Erica (Priah Ferguson).
- Cover three : Robin (Maya Hawke), Steve (Joe Keery), and Nancy (Natalia Dyer).
The issue also comes with some exclusive Stranger Things stuff :
- First: a double-sided A1 poster. On one side there is a cast iron shot. The back is split in two and features a map of Hawkins and Hellfire Club artwork.
- Second: a sheet of 13 stickers, featuring all-new logos and artwork from the show.
None of these items are available elsewhere.
Inside the magazine, you’ll find a 14-page article on what to expect in season four. The backbone of that is a conversation with showrunners Matt and Ross Duffer. There are also contributions from the production designer, set designer, prop master, and 11 actors.
The problem is available for pre-order online now. In the UK the price (including postage) is the same as what you would pay in a store.
You can also use this online tool to find your nearest dealer (NB: UK only).
The issue also includes articles on Doctor Strange in the Multiverse Of Madness, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, Star Trek: Prodigy, Obi-Wan Kenobi, the new Norwegian film The Innocents, a new version of Firestarter, concept art for The Batman , the 1954 BBC version of Nineteen Eighty-Four and Short Circuit.
Millie Bobby Brown is grateful for Stranger Things SFX
A new issue of SFX Magazine commemorates ‘Stranger Things’ with 3 linked covers, 3 posters and 13 stickers is out now. All you can’t find anywhere else!
- Millie Bobby Brown “thanks” for the platform ‘Stranger Things’ gave her.
- The 18-year-old actress rose to worldwide fame at the age of 12 for her role as Eleven in the Netflix science fiction series. Instead of focusing on the negative aspects of celebrities, she claims to feel “very lucky.” I was given the opportunity to participate in such a wonderful program.
- Millie said in an interview with the new issue of SFX: The world, making their dreams come true.
“So I’m doing more. I’m focusing on being grateful for what I have and the foundation I have.”
- Millie revealed that she was able to bond with her fellow actors who had the same experience, especially Finn Wolfhard, because they struggled with anxiety.
- The ‘Enola Holmes’ star said: “And I know that every young man on the show, we all have problems and we all have problems.
- “What Finn and I are really related to is our anxiety. And we’re always stuck together about it.”
- Millie went on to say: “Of course we have our own work to do. But it’s nice to go back to people who have been on the same journey. And you say, ‘Me too. Feel it’. And through it we can unite. “